Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just When I Thought I was Out They Pulled Me Back In




Last night we had sausage and peppers for dinner, the night before we had chicken parmesan. Mike has started calling me Carm (well I know it's not calm).
I start working in the salon four days a week tomorrow which means my torrent of Italian American stereotypes will be reduced to a trickle.
Yesterday was the 21st anniversary of my first day sober. That's when I started to feel like anything is possible but even then I don't think I could have hoped for the life I have now.
Pictured is the first finished Pomatomus Sock I knitted for Leah Rosales ( I hope she doesn't notice the gravy smell.)
I have to go, Christopher got shot and he is in intensive care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are so honest and that you have learned how to take care of yourself. Have fun back in the salon. Paula PS Sock is great.